Interface and basic operations
- Editing and customizing panels
- Rules for writing commands in a button
- Editing files and presets
- Creating macros
- Short commands, keyboard shortcuts
Advanced Modeling Techniques
- Degree of curve
- Curve and Surface Continuity
- Curve continuity and curvature plot
- Techniques for monitoring continuity
- Surface continuity analysis
- Matching tool
- Adding nodes for surface matching
- Surface blending using Blend commands
- Rounding, blending, and corners
- Symmetry | Symmetry
- Extend Surface | Continue surface
- Extrude | Extrude Surface
Modeling with history
- History activation
- Steps in the history chain
- Working with step-by-step selection of objects of influence
- Examples and definitions
- Defining blocks
- Insert points
- Inline and related blocks
- Layers and blocks
- Editing blocks
- Grid settings
- Mesh editing tools
- Mesh analysis and comparison
- Reverse engineering, working with 3D scanning objects
Plugin Paneling tools
- Installing and configuring the menu
- Creating arrays
- Exploring toolbar menus
- Rhino+ Grasshopper Interaction Concept
- Digital Sliders
- Working with number generation
- Working with lists of data
- Object intersection tools
- Boolean operations
- Creating grid structures with the LunchBox
- Working with light
- Setting textures
- Adding and editing materials
Rhinoceros Level 2
The Rhinoceros Basic Course is a course dedicated to learning the tools of the Rhino 3D program, based on recommendations from McNeel. At the test lesson, you will learn how the training goes and whether the acquired skills will be able to solve your problems. Then the teacher will teach a fragment of one of the lessons.
Form of study:
12 lessons of 2 hours
from 656 $
First class for free!
Take the first lesson now and make a decision about taking the entire course after.Register
The course is intended for everyone who wants to master the program tools and gain basic professional skills in the field of 3D modeling in Rhinoceros. No special training or knowledge is required.
What will you learn?
- Get advanced 3D modeling skills in Rhinoceros
- Work with different types of geometry
- Work with the model using blocks
- Master the PanelingTools
- Get basic skills in Grasshopper
- Work with materials and textures
Each lesson consists of a theoretical and a practical part. There is an analysis of homework at the end of each class. Homework is given individually based on the student’s professional interests. This makes it possible to get more helpful information in the direction of the 3D modeling in which you plan to develop.
The learning process is carried out using a particular service, allowing the teacher to see the Student’s screen and control the correctness of the tasks.
You will receive an official Rhinoceros Level 2 certificate from the McNeel Authorized Training Center at the end of the course.
Authorized McNeel Trainer
More than 10 years of professional experience in Rhinoceros and 5 years of training. He teaches McNeel courses (certificate) as well as a number of author's courses in industrial design and jewelry design. Author of jewelry series for the company Oriflame. He widely uses parametric design and Grasshopper in his work.
Interested in group learning?
In addition to individual training, our company conducts group classes.Contact us
How do we teach?
Watch the introductory lesson
Feedback from our students
Experience with real projects
In general, I am very satisfied with the course. I liked the fact that after the lesson, the teacher individually answers the questions that arise during doing the homework. Lessons are more than enough to learn and work on real projects.
Professionalism of the teacher
I liked the professionalism of the teacher. There is a lot of information during the lesson. The tutor always answers the questions of the students in a delicate manner! Now, I want his curatorial support. I sincerely recommend this course to everyone!
I have passed the basic course with Vladislav. I am more than happy with the course. I’ve sorted everything out for myself, systematized various knowledge from YouTube and the Internet into a single whole, so to speak) Maybe later I will take a course on Grasshopper. Thank you!
Available for beginners
The course with Vladislav pleased with its accessibility for a beginner in mastering three-dimensional modeling in Rhino. A very detailed description of the app functionality and making of the task with the student. Thanks, I recommend it.
Learn from the experts
McNeel Authorized Training Center
First lesson for free
Enroll or get advice
You can also go to our Telegram channel to get information on the course, or enroll for it.