End User License Agreement
You agree to be bound by the terms of the following END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA). Non-compliance with requirements will result in your license revocation. Do not install or use Rhinoceros if you do not agree with EULA. You can return it to the place of purchase and receive a full refund.
This license agreement is a legal agreement between you (the owner of the licensee) and Robert McNeel & Associates (our company) with respect to the Software (Rhinoceros and all related online documentation and content).
Rhinoceros (Rhino) is owned by TLM, Inc. d.b.a. Robert McNeel & Associates. Rhinoceros is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws. The end user is granted a non-exclusive right to use Rhinoceros, but not an exclusive right to Rhinoceros.
We grant you a license to use the Software under the following terms:
1. The license is installed on a computer or virtual machine that you own, rent, or give in rent.
2. The number of login sessions running the Software at the same time is limited to the number of licenses you have.
We recommend you to install the Zoo or Cloud Zoo license to make it easier to manage multiple licenses, computers, and users. Learn details at https://www.rhino3d.com/licensing.
Each license key is one (1) user license unless otherwise noted. The Educational Lab and Not For Resale Lab licenses include thirty (30) user licenses.
An Upgrade license extends your existing license to include the use of a newer version of Rhino. The Upgrade license does not change the number of users that can use Rhino at the same time.
You must treat the Software as if it were a book or any other copyrighted material (e.g. audio recordings and films). You can make archival copies of the Software. You may not distribute any part of the Software or materials accompanying it.
You agree that you will not (and will not allow any third party) to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except as expressly required by applicable law to do so), or try to fetch the source code, main ideas, algorithm, or structure of the Software provided to you in the form of object code.
License verification may be required on each computer after installation.
Educational, Educational Lab, Not For Resale, and Not For Resale Lab licenses may not be sold or transferred to another person.
Robert McNeel & Associates makes no warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Software or related materials. The Software and related materials are only provided «as is».
In no case Robert McNeel & Associates are liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages connected with the use of the Software and related materials.
This product may send anonymous usage information. Please refer to your product documentation to opt out of anonymous reporting.
• If you purchased the software in the United States and you are not a state or federal agency, the laws of the State of Washington shall govern the interpretation of this agreement. It can apply to claims of its infringement, regardless of conflict of law principles. The laws of your state of residence govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition, and tort law.
• Outside the USA. If you acquired the Software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
• If you are a government agency in the United States, the laws of your state govern the interpretation of this agreement.
• If you are a US federal agency, the interpretation of this agreement is governed by US federal law.
Our best offers to your email
Subscribe to receive the latest news from the world of Rhinoceros, as well as our workshops and special offers!