Policy Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
1. General notices
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Sabit Software LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal, and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the https://rhino-3d.ru website.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data is the processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://rhino-3d.ru;
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies, and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information;
- Processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, or destruction of personal data;
- Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://rhino-3d.ru;
- User is any visitor of the website https://rhino-3d.ru;
- Providing personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
- Distribution of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite group of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- International (Cross-border) data transfer is a transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual, or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica, Google Analytics and others).
- Further in the text of the Policy the above data are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note «Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers».
- Anonymized data of Users collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://rhino-3d.ru. The User expresses their consent to this Policy by filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- The User can update the personal data in case of detection of inaccuracies in them by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked «Updating personal data».
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Operator a notification by email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. International (Cross-border) personal data transfer
- The Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- International personal data transfer on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of one’s personal data and/or execution of an agreement with personal data as the subject.
8. Final provisions
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at https://rhino-3d.ru/policy.