Introduction to Rhino 3D
- Overview of Rhino 3D
- Interface and navigation
- Setting the units of measurement and the grid
- Mouse control
Creating primitives and editing objects
- Creation of boxes, cylinders, spheres, etc
- Move, rotate and scale objects
- Copying and displaying objects
Basics of geometry creations
- Lines, curves and arcs
- Polygons and rectangles
- Circles and ellipses
3D modeling techniques
- Extrude and offset curves
- Manipulation of the objects using Booleans
- Creating fillets and chamfers
Treatment of surfaces
- Connecting and displacing the surfaces
- Rounding and trimming the surfaces
- Creations of surfaces from curves using Sweep
- Creation of surfaces by rotating curves
Advanced surface modeling
- Creating complex surfaces from curves with NetworkSrf
- Editing surfaces with control points
- Deformation of objects using a curve
- Bending, twisting and stretching the objects
- Copying an object in a circle using a curve
- Distribution of objects on the surface
Placement of lines on object
- Designing lines and curves on objects
- Extracting lines and curves from object
- Superimposing a pattern on object
Analysis of objects
- Analysis of surfaces
- Finding exposed edges in 3D objects
- Calculation of the weight of objects
Customizing the interface and correction of mistakes
- Application properties
- Setting up quick commands
- Tips and tricks
Rhinoceros Basic Course
The 3D designer course includes techniques for creating 3D models based on NURBS geometry, preparing models for export, documentation and printing. The course is based on the official McNeel training program (developer of Rhinoceros).
At the test lesson, you will learn how the training goes and whether the acquired skills will be able to solve your problems. Then the teacher will teach a fragment of one of the lessons.
Form of study:
12 lessons of 1,5 hours
Try our course!
We want to inspire you to take our course of study. At the same time, we guarantee a refund after 3 lessons if the lessons do not suit you.Sign up
The course is intended for everyone who wants to master the program tools and gain basic professional skills in the field of 3D modeling in Rhinoceros. No special training or knowledge is required.
What will you learn?
- Get basic 3D modeling skills in Rhinoceros
- Create models for 3D printing
- Edit the model using the transformation tools
- Build surfaces according to a sketch, putting all of them into a single shape
- Use a parametric design approach
- Create realistic visualization
Each lesson consists of a theoretical and a practical part. There is an analysis of homework at the end of each class. Homework is given individually based on the student’s professional interests. This makes it possible to get more helpful information in the direction of the 3D modeling in which you plan to develop.
The learning process is carried out using a particular service, allowing the teacher to see the Student’s screen and control the correctness of the tasks.
You will receive an official certificate from the McNeel Authorized Training Center at the end of the course.
As a teacher of Rhinoceros 3D courses, Christina Matsala has many years of experience with the program, focusing on accuracy and detail in the execution of work. She has a specialization in jewelry and eyewear, which allows her to pass on to students not only technical knowledge, but also practical experience in working with real projects.
“In teaching, I pay attention not only to the technical skills of the program, but also to the thinking and organization of the workflow. So that in the end, my students will be able to build models on their own with maximum accuracy in the minimum time”
Interested in group learning?
In addition to individual training, our company conducts group classes.Contact us
We will prepare an individual professional development strategy for you
Cost of education
* - The Individually package includes an individual program and homework from the field you are interested in: jewelry, architecture, interior design, industrial design
Learn from the experts
McNeel Authorized Training Center
First lesson for free
TOP 10 questions
What can I do after completing the course?Create 3D models for 3D printing or CNC milling, work as a 3D designer in a company or as a freelancer.
What is the advantage of Rhino over other programs?With its rich features and ease of use, Rhino is the ultimate 3D modeling software for jewelry design, shoe and furniture modeling, industrial design, parametric architecture, mechanical engineering and medicine, as well as everything related to 3D printing and 3D model reconstruction. in real life. If you are interested in the development of games, videos, then you better choose 3Ds Max.
What is the schedule and duration of the course?Group classes are held in the evening 2 times a week for 1.5 hours. Individual lessons are held by agreement at a time convenient for you 2 times a week for 2 hours. The duration of the course is 1.5 months.
What skills are needed to take the course?Basic knowledge of a PC user is sufficient, it is not necessary to have skills in working in CAD systems.
What kind of computer and programs are needed to complete the course?PC with Windows 8.1 (x64) or higher or Mac 10.14 and higher. Hardware - Check out the system requirements for Rhino 7. Rhinoceros 7 software (you can use the demo version), Teamviewer (free version).
What are the forms of payment? Is payment in installments available?You can pay in any way convenient for you. All courses are offered with no interest.
Can I get my money back if I change my mind?We will refund your money after the first session if you change your mind.
Can I reschedule a lesson if necessary?Yes, you can reschedule the lesson by prior arrangement with the teacher.
Is a certificate issued after graduation?Yes, you will receive a McNeel Authorized Training Center certificate of course completion.
How long are course materials available?You have access to all course materials for 1 year. During this time, you can take the entire course or some block again on your own.
Enroll or get advice
You can also write to us by e-mail for information on the course